воскресенье, 26 октября 2014 г.

Present Simple
 
1.      I go to school every morning.
2.      My sister plays basketball.
3.      This old men walks in this garden every morning.
4.      My neighbour grows many beautiful flowers.
5.      I go for a walk with my friends every weekend.



Past Simple

1.      Yesterday I went to shopping with my mother.
2.      My sister left for Iran yesterday.
3.      I went to dancing lessons last year.
4.      It was too cold last winter.
5.      My family went to the country last weekend.



Future Simple

1.      I shall invite my friends to my house  next week.
2.      Tomorrow I shall go to the running before the lessons.
3.      I shall meet my classmates next week
4.      It is the premiere of my favourite film, and I  shall watch it.
5.      The weather is cloudy it will rain.



 Present  Perfect

I  have seen this  film, it is very interesting.  I advise you to watch it.
I have lived there for a long time, it is the nicest place in the world.
I have read this book, it is too interesting.
I have done all my lessons. May I go out mom?
My friend has left for London for a few days.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий