среда, 29 октября 2014 г.

                                                The  place that I love most in Yerevan



            There are many beautiful and interesting places in the world, that I would like to visit and see. I want to travel all of the world, see different countries, new places, meet new people and new culture. In spite of these beautiful places, each of us loves her/his birthplace most of all.

            Yerevan is my birthplace. It is my city. It is the city where  my roots are , where I was born, went to school, have lived, and continue to live. That’s why I love my city. And it seems to me that Yerevan is the most beautiful and comfortable city in the world to live in. It is place where people respect each other, where people help each other, as if they are relatives. Yerevan is beautiful with its streets, its buildings, theatres,  cinemas, shops, the republic square, its lake, its Opera house.Each of them has its own beauty and has some unique nature. In Yerevan most of all I like The republic square. Though it is not very big, it is cosy to have a walk and admire the fountains. It is nice, especially in the evenings. When it is dark and we walk or just stand and look at the water, listening the music. IT makes us feel good, feel happy and forget all the tiredness of the day. Sometimes some concerts  are organized in the Republic square, at that time many people gather here to listen music and have a rest for a few hours.

            Yerevan is beautiful. Beautiful with its kind people, its buildings and streets…


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий