понедельник, 29 февраля 2016 г.

Negate the first sentence in each task. Write the negations of the verbs in bold into the correct gaps.

1. He played handball. → He did not play handball.
2. Susan waited in the kitchen. → Susan did not wait in the kitchen.
3. I made the beds. → I did not make the beds.
4. They cleaned the classroom. → They did not clean the classroom.
5. She asked a lot of questions. → She did not ask a lot of questions.
6. The friends got new computers. → The friends did not get new computers.
7. I was in Sofia last weekend. → I was not in Sofia last weekend.
8. You built a house. → You did not build a house.
9. Christian bought a new guitar. → Christian did not buy a new guitar.
10. We went shopping. → We did not go shopping.



Put in the words in brackets into the gaps. Use Present Perfect. Mind the types of the sentences and the signal words (if given).

1.     I have never worked in a restaurant before.
2.     Has Robin ever missed the school bus?
3.     They have known each other for a long time now.
4.     Have you dyed your hair yet?
5.     She has visited India twice.
6.     My parents have helped me a lot since I lost my job.
7.     He has not brushed his teeth yet.
8.     We have already planted the apple tree.
9.     Tom has grown up a lot since I last saw him.
10.                       Ken and Fred have not decided to go to the party yet.



Put in the verb in brackets into the gaps and form affirmative sentences in Present Progressive.

1.     Alexander is watching a film.
2.     We are playing a computer game.
3.     The dog is barking at the cat.
4.     Peter is feeding his rabbits.
5.     Philipp and Johnny are singing a song.
6.     Mary is washing her hair.
7.     I am talking to Doris.
8.     Peggy is drawing a picture.
9.     Henry and his sister are helping their mother.

10.                       You are learning the poem by heart.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий